Arctic Crane needed a new responsive website to increase business leads and present its brand professionally and logically online. nine10 worked closely with their ownership team to coordinate a new site that met their brand objectives while communicating the unique story of this long-serving local company.
Since telling their story was important to Arctic, nine10 coordinated with professional content writer Erika Sherk and professional photographer Laura Beauchamp to accurately and honestly show Arctic at their best. By relying on professional content support, nine10 was able to complete the web project within a tight time frame to a high standard.
- Responsive, clean layout, logical user interface
- User-friendly interface on all devices
- Striking visuals and concise wording throughout
- Presents Arctic Crane’s information in a relevant and engaging way
- Clear calls-to-action to convert and capture qualified sales leads
With their new website in place, Arctic Crane wanted to pursue the next logical step in improving their marketing presence: printed sales collateral. Adapting the professional content and look used in the website, nine10 is working with Arctic to design and print service and equipment guides for Arctic’s sales team.