We are looking for a customer service superstar with skills in Digital Marketing to join our extraordinary team. If you are a self-starter who fosters success for yourself and others, have flawless attention to detail, and are motivated by meeting measurable goals, read on. This position reports to the Manager of Education and Marketing.
Our Student Success Coordinator ensures our Digital Marketing students receive the support they need through our training programs. This includes ensuring students complete the required work, reaching out via phone/email to offer additional support as required, engaging students in our Facebook Group, and coaching students in digital marketing.
The other half of this position is responsible for assisting with all things digital marketing for nine10, including planning, scheduling, posting to, and monitoring all active social media channels, assisting with the development, creation and monitoring of paid digital advertising, email marketing, website updates, and copywriting.
This position is open for a remote team member, but preference will be given to a person who can work out of our Grande Prairie office or remote employees who reside in Alberta.
Student Success Coordinator
- Community Moderator for private student Facebook Groups, including creating posts, monitoring and responding to comments, and ensuring coaches take action where needed for student questions and comments.
- Create and execute student engagement strategies in private Facebook groups to encourage student participation.
- Monitor and collect data for each student’s journey through the nine10 training programs.
- Speak with students on the phone, over Zoom, and via email as needed.
Digital Marketing Assistant
- Organic social media planning, scheduling and posting on all of nine10’s active social media platforms.
- Assist in the planning, copywriting, and creation of paid social media and search campaigns.
- Assist with building and testing marketing funnels leading to measurable conversions.
- Monitor, record, and report on KPIs as outlined.
Bonus: Digital Marketing Coach
Preference will be given to those applicants who are able to confidently lead student coaching calls to teach Digital Marketing skills, particularly in the areas of tactical social media (e.g. how to use major Social Media Platforms). In addition, this position may require the successful candidate to assist in sharing knowledge in webinars that we present with our partners.
- Comfortable on camera
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge transfer
- Open communicator
- Strives for improvement
- Communicate ideas
- Team player
- Google Apps
- Content management systems
- Email marketing platforms
- Adobe Rush or alternate video editing software
Social Media Channels
- Google My Business
- Scheduling software
Formal education in marketing, digital marketing, or business administration is preferred or equivalent experience.